Terry Lanigan LMSW, ACSW, CFT
Individual, Marriage, and Family Counseling
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I make an appointment?
Please call (616) 502-0739 to schedule an appointment. If I am unavailable at the time of your call, please leave your name and telephone number. I look forward to contacting you as soon as possible. Appointment hours are flexible, and I will make every effort to accommodate your schedule.
Where is the office located?
Located in the Fifth Third Bank Building
233 Washington Ave Suite 212
Grand Haven, MI 49417
What insurance plans cover your services?
• Most insurance plans with an out-of-network benefit
• Blue Care Network
• Blue Care Network Advantage
• BC/BS State of Michigan Health Contract
• Physicians Care
• Priority Health HMO, PPO, POS Medicare, Medicaid
Please note that all insurance companies have different deductibles and co-payments. Please contact your health insurance provider to determine specific mental health benefits. If you have any difficulty, I will be happy to make this effort from this office.
What method of payment do you accept?
• Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express
• HSA Medical Flex Plans
Degrees and Licenses
• Master’s Degree in Social Work – University of Chicago
• Licensed Master Social Worker – State of Michigan
• Member, Academy of Certified Social Workers
• Certified Fitness Trainer, American Council on Exercise
How can I purchase a copy of your book Hand in Hand Through the End of Life?
The book is available on amazon.com