Terry Lanigan LMSW, ACSW, CFT
Individual, Marriage, and Family Counseling
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I make an appointment?
Please call (616) 502-0739 to schedule an appointment. If I am unavailable at the time of your call, please leave your name and telephone number. I look forward to contacting you as soon as possible. Appointment hours are flexible and virtual, and I will make every effort to accommodate your schedule.
What insurance plans cover your services?
• Blue Care Network
• Blue Care Network Advantage
• BC/BS State of Michigan Health Contract
• Physicians Care
• Priority Health HMO, PPO, POS Medicare, Medicaid
• Most insurance plans with an out-of-network benefit
Please note that all insurance companies have different deductibles and co-payments. Please contact your health insurance provider to determine specific mental health benefits. If you have any difficulty, I will be happy to make this effort on your behalf.
What method of payment do you accept?
• Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express
• HSA Medical Flex Plans
Degrees and Licenses
• Master’s Degree in Social Work – University of Chicago
• Licensed Master Social Worker – State of Michigan
• Member, Academy of Certified Social Workers
• Certified Fitness Trainer, American Council on Exercise
How can I purchase a copy of your book Hand in Hand Through the End of Life?
The book is available on amazon.com